9.02.2011

And the Winner is....

The winner of a monogrammed shirt (or onesie) is:

Suzie Foster!!

Suzie, I'll be in touch!

Thank you so much to everyone who liked the page, placed an order, or gave me a shout out on Facebook!
I really appreciate it and look forward to more giveaways like this in the future :)

I will be out of town September 17th-24th, so if you have things that you'd like to get before then, place your orders this weekend!

Here are a couple of fall shirts that I did this week.  You can see more fall appliques on FB or on the "Appliques" page.  Thanks again and have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
Skinny Pumpkin Applique

Pumpkin Truck

Fall and Halloween Fabrics: (Choose from these or any other fabrics on the blog to customize your appliques!)
Top Row: small brown gingham, small orange gingham, small black gingham
Bottom Row: small green gingham, chocolate gingham, orange gingham

Top Row: green corduroy, sold brown, random orange dots
Bottom Row: orange dot, black dot, random black dot
I also have solid black



No comments:

Post a Comment