8.30.2011

Facebook, Football, and a Freebie!

 Good morning!  I'm excited that The Gingham Turtle is now on Facebook!  I'll still update the blog, but FB is a faster, easier way to communicate.  If you're not a fan on Facebook already, I'd love it if you'd become one!  You can just click on the box on the right to go to our FB page and then click "Like" at the top of the page.
At our house, we're very excited that football is just around the corner!  We're partial to red and black :), but the colors of all appliques can be changed to your favorite team's colors.  You can also add wording like, "Go Dawgs, Go Vols, etc..."
Blogger was not cooperating with this one, but I wanted to show you this Jon Jon that I embroidered, made by my friend Sara Stephens.  Sara also makes adorable longalls, short, pants, and dresses.  Email her at sara.stephens1@gmail.com for more info.  



Football in madras and green corduroy fabric.

The football dog.  I also have a goal post applique that I haven't stitched out yet, you can see it on the appliques page .


Now for the freebie!  This Friday morning (Sept 2.) I'm going to do a drawing for a free monogrammed shirt (value, $12, can be applied to an appliqued shirt).  There are 3 ways to be entered, each one that you do gets you an entry.  


1-Become a fan on Facebook (so, lots of you already have an entry :)
2-Post a link to our page in your status or invite at least 5 friends to become fans (if you do this message me and let me know, so I don't miss it)
3-Place an order before Friday morning (if you've placed an order in the last week, it counts)


So, you can be entered up to 3 times.  I hope that all makes sense!


On Friday morning I'll use random.org to pick a winner, whose name I'll post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment