5.29.2011

4th of July and Recent Orders

It's hard to believe that it's already time start thinking about the 4th of July, but if you want special shirts for your cuties, it's about time to order!  I have the 4 appliques pictured below, and any of the patches in patriotic colors would be super cute too. 
 *I have some boys 12 month shirts in stock, and also will be glad to purchase shirts/onesies for you and add the purchase price to your order*
 I don't think you can really tell in this picture, but the top of these fireworks are the "raggy" style of applique.  I love the different texture!

Feel free to request different fabrics and fonts than the ones pictured.


Flip flops with Raggy Stars


I think these trucks are too cute for boys!

 And, just for fun, here are pictues of some recent orders:
Aren't these gowns so sweet?  They're from embroiderthis.com.  You can have them shipped directly to me.


I love this crab and can't wait to see him on my favorite twins!


Patches are great for matching sibling shirts!





Monogrammed swim shirt.  I may have to steal this idea for Nate!



  If you'd like to place an order or have any questions, email me at ginghamturtleembroidery@gmail.com. Have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment